A DAY RETREAT FOR WOMEN WITH DR ELISE BIALYLEW
Nourish yourself, step into deep calm and reconnect with nature.
Join Elise Bialylew, founder of Mindful in May, for a transformative day retreat. Set amidst the serene beauty of the Mornington Peninsula, this exclusive, immersive experience invites you into meditation, reflection, creativity and connection with nature.
A day of restoration, nourishment and reflection.Register Your Interest >>
This is for you if:
- You've been rushing around and feel disconnected from yourself and would value a day of restoration.
- You want to deepen your meditation practice.
- You enjoy guided journaling and opportunities to reflect and make room to explore what really matters to you.
- You enjoy the opportunity to connect more deeply with yourself and make new meaningful connections with others.
- You want to be nourished body and soul.
- You want to step into supported silence to listen more deeply to your needs and longings.
- You value the opportunity to make space for reflection and greater creativity to emerge.
- You are in a transition or, sense that creating space to be more present could support greater insight and clearer decision making in your life at this important time.
Join Elise on the Mornington Peninsula and carve out a day for you.
“Anytime we can listen to our true selves and give the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves but for the many others whose lives we touch.”
~ PARKER PALMER
What is included in the day retreat:
- Guided Meditations: Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of guided meditations led by Dr Elise Bialylew. These sessions will help you cultivate inner calm, mindfulness, and a deeper connection with yourself.
- Walking Meditations: Discover the power of mindful movement with walking meditations. Experience the beauty of nature as you engage in purposeful and mindful steps, allowing your senses to awaken and your mind to find peace.
- Guided Reflective Journaling: Engage in guided reflective journaling exercises designed to deepen your self-awareness and promote personal growth. This will inspire introspection and provide a space for self-expression and exploration.
- Nourishing Vegetarian Lunch and Snacks: Treat yourself to a nourishing vegetarian lunch and snacks, carefully curated to provide sustenance and fuel your body throughout the day. Indulge in wholesome flavours and ingredients that promote overall well-being.
- Creative Practices for Self-Exploration: Engage in creative practices that support your journey of self-exploration. These activities, such as art, writing, or other expressive modalities, offer a unique avenue for self-discovery and self-expression, allowing you to tap into your inner wisdom.
Immerse yourself in a day filled with mindfulness, self-reflection, and rejuvenation.
From guided meditations to creative practices, nourishing meals, and contemplative exercises, this day retreat offers a holistic approach to nurturing your mind, body, and spirit.
Register Your Interest >>
Voices of Transformation...
Investment in Your Wellbeing
Early Bird Bonus:
For the first 10 registrants, we're offering an exclusive package to enhance your retreat experience:
Pre-Retreat Online Group Meditation Session: Set powerful intentions and prepare your mind for the transformative day ahead.
Post-Retreat Live Online Meditation: A follow-up session to integrate your retreat learnings and maintain the momentum of your mindfulness journey.
Save $39 when you register for the Early Bird price.
A DAY RETREAT FOR WOMEN
WITH DR ELISE BIALYLEW
Retreat dates for 2024 will be announced
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the EVOLVE day retreat?
How many participants will be there?
Who is this retreat for?
Who will be guiding the retreat?
Is this retreat right for me?
What can I expect from the day at the EVOLVE retreat?
“The soul speaks its truth only under quiet, inviting, and trustworthy conditions.”
~ PARKER PALMER